We are a member of Social Enterprise UK
The national body for businesses with a social mission
We are a small, social enterprise which cares passionately about disabled claimants being awarded the correct rate of disability benefits. The majority of our profits go into offering free advice and support to those who need it. We were founded by a legally qualified Expert, who saw first-hand the struggles which disabled people face against the system and felt compelled to offer proactive support to anyone going through the claim or renewal process.
Our Founder holds a Law Society Law Degree (LL.B Hons) along with the Post Graduate Diploma in Law for which she won one of only a handful of scholarships given by the Law Society in 2014. She is currently writing her Masters on Disability Law. This is an area about which she is passionate, in both her professional and personal life.
What makes us different?
- We understand the difficulties that claimants face when making a claim or a renewal and we aim to offer expert advice and support every step of the way.
- We offer professional help, advice and support on a personal level, from a legally qualified Welfare Benefits Expert, who has attended hundreds of successful assessments and has a 98.5% success rate at appeals attended.
- We also offer learning workshops throughout the UK and distribute information to those who are in need on a pro bono basis
- We offer a personal service, where the same advocate will oversee your entire claim from start to finish. We do not rely upon untrained volunteers or general admin staff to work on your case, as we understand how important being awarded the right level of benefit is. Our legally qualified Welfare Benefits Expert offers her full attention every step of the way.
- We cover the whole of England, Wales and most of Scotland. You do not need to be local to us to utilise our services. We can ‘meet’ with you in person, on the phone, in a Skype or Messenger video call, or work by email if you find this easiest.
Please use our online contact form to get in touch
The excellent legal advice and submission you prepared took so much stress off me and the fact that you answered my numerous questions and queries with such good humour made me feel like I had friend as well as an advocate. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
Just had Cat support me at my home assessment. Yes it might cost you. By god it’s worth every penny she’s was fantastic in every way. What a lovely lady. Travelled hundreds of miles to help me. I couldn’t have done it without you Cat.